Cyleina’s Black Pearl  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I realized that I should take care of myself first and foremost

• by Lilian Marice

I have been a stay-at-home mom for more than two years. And sadly, I have failed to take care of myself as much as I did before. But I realized that I should take care of myself first and foremost.

Like most mothers and wives out there, I still want to look

beautiful for my husband. And so I tried to use every beauty product recommended by fellow moms in a forum that I am a member of. And most of them said that the Cyleina’s Black Pearl did wonders on their skin. I ordered in an online store right away. Since day 1, I have ...

• observed noticeable changes. My skin has become so smooth from the very first day of use. I have used it religiously for two weeks now, and now my skin is a lot fairer than it was before. Blemishes are starting to lighten. I am really satisfied with this product, and I am really
        addicted to washing my face because of this soap! It is very refreshing and makes me feel good after every wash.

Just like other whitening soaps, it dries my skin a little bit. The seller told me to use the Cyleina’s Black Pearl + Papaya’s Goat Milk combination for the whitening and moisturizing effect, and it worked!

lovleen says :

is this really effective? where do i get this in india?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502993140928/k2311a0215/2.15.10