Josie Maran Lip Gloss
  • To me, it seems quite authentic and lingers for some time, which I like because I usually pick up lip glosses just for the smell
  • It’s just a standard lip gloss, but I really love it
  • It smells delicious, and it doesn’t taste half bad either
  • The reason why I bought it was for the price, which was extremely cheap, as I got it for $1 in the Clearance aisle, but I can see myself using this everyday, because it’s very pigmented, and lasts a decent amount of time too

• by Emme

I have never heard of this brand before, so I picked it up from the Clearance aisle at my local Walgreens. Usually I don’t pick up random brands, but this lip gloss is so pretty! It comes in a sleek rectangular tube that looks very chic and not gaudy or ugly at all.

The one I picked up didn’t have a color name, but it’s a frosty fuchsia pink color, that suits my skin tone very well.

They are very hydrating,

as I wore it out all day and my lips didn’t feel chapped, or dried out by the lip gloss.

It smells really sweet, like brown sugar, and not chemically at all.

To me, it seems quite authentic and lingers for some time, which I like because I usually pick up lip glosses just for the smell.

The taste is also a little bit sweet, like sugar or candy, which is weird, because nothing on the lip gloss tube says anything ...

• about sweetness.

It’s just a standard lip gloss, but I really love it! It smells delicious, and it doesn’t taste half bad either.

Both the scent and the taste linger for a while before dissipating, and that while is actually pretty long.

For me, it lasted at least half an hour before I could no longer smell it.

aisle, but I can see myself using this everyday, because it’s very pigmented, and lasts a decent amount of time too.

When I first tried it, I was scared that it was going to be too frosty for me, but actually, it isn’t too bad.

There is some frost, so it isn’t the clear type of lip gloss, but I like some frosty-ness going on, but that’s just me.

So it’s a pretty good gloss if you like experimenting with different brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502993130928/k2311a0215/2.15.10