ELF Studio Corrective Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I ended up with a huge haul and my favorite out of it is definitely the ELF Studio Corrective Concealer
  • I paid only $3 for this bad boy and it is definitely worth it
  • The colors are not too pigmented, which I like, because who would want green and lilac blotches
  • So I would recommend this palette for everyone, because it’s amazing and cheap

• by Emme

ELF makeup is so inexpensive that I couldn’t stop buying them! I ended up with a huge haul and my favorite out of it is definitely the ELF Studio Corrective Concealer. I paid only $3 for this bad boy and it is definitely worth it.

It comes with four different shades of concealer, green, lilac, nude, and beige, and I use all of them all the time.

The texture is creamy but not too thick, and blends

away very easily to conceal all my blemishes.

I mostly use the green concealer shade for my blemishes and pimples, but my favorite is definitely the lilac-y purple color, because it is supposed to cure yellowness or sallowness, and I have a lot of that going on.

The colors are not too pigmented, which I like, because who would want green and lilac blotches? The nude and beige shades do a really good job at concealing the ...

• dark circles under my eyes, and I really like the way that all of the lightly pigmented colors work together on my face to create a flawless, almost airbrushed look.

And at just three measly dollars, you can’t go wrong, even if you don’t like the effects.

The lasting power is only okay, and I find that around the afternoon, my face becomes a bit more oily, because the creamy texture of the concealer usually melts and

feels a bit too greasy on my face.

However, I just fix this with a bit of mattifying powder and some blotting sheets.

My favorite thing about this palette is that it’s so easy to use, and the texture is creamy and soft and not waxy at all.

Also, this is pretty much idiotproof, and I never end up with weird lilac splotches on my face.

So I would recommend this palette for everyone, because it’s amazing and cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502993110928/k2311a0215/2.15.10