Crest Pro Health enamel shield  » Health  »
  • Recently I decided to try Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield toothpaste
  • This is the best tooth paste I've ever used

• by AmyRidley

I have tried many toothpaste over the years and really have not cared what brand I used as long as it got my teeth cleaned. Recently I decided to try Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield toothpaste.

It was $3.

49 for a regular size tube.

When I started brushing, I could feel the

tingling start.

When all finished my mouth felt as clean as I had just left the dentist.

My mouth tingled for awhile, and even after it stopped, it still felt very fresh.

As for the “whitening”, the FDA does not have rules or guidlines for the ingredients in any ...

• cosmetic components.

(cosmetic components are what whitens the teeth.

) There for any claims that a toothpaste whitens, cleans or refreshes breath are never actually looked into by the FDA.

From my personal use I do see a slight difference, I plan on continuing the use of this Crest toothpaste, to enjoy the

fresh breath clean mouth feeling, whether it actually whitens them or not.

This is the best tooth paste I’ve ever used.

This product claims to also fight cavities, plaque, tarter, gingivitis and sensitivity.

With the way it makes my mouth feel I do not doubt any of these claims.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341502993070828/k2311a0215/2.15.10