Elizabeth Arden Intervene Makeup SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • Every time I will experience it, the pimple will just evaporate faster than not using this
  • This is definitely oil-free which I very much like
  • I think this has the best staying power for me
  • Another good thing I like about this liquid makeup is the presence of antioxidants, vitamins C and E and has anti-wrinkle properties
  • I love that it has lots and lots of benefit and an SPF 15 too for daily sunblock protection

• by leah michelle

I am interested in a lot of things and I am very passionate about each one of them. Topping my list is of course makeup. Being a working girl, it is inevitable that we do not use makeup almost everyday. Thus aside from mastering the application, you should be well versed about the right product. In discovering makeup, it is both work and play for me. My work in fashion-related thus, the mandate to always look your best is not far from being one of the employment rules. I find time squeezing out my creative juices by discovering the right kind of makeup for me skin. I discovered this makeup from Elizabeth Arden.

The micro mineral pigment technology it contains is just brilliant. It provides a smooth

coat in your skin like no other. First, if you concern about the powder-like characteristics of liquid foundation, this is not like those. This one has fine texture which acts smoothly like no other. It was like a moisturizing cream. This is the consistency of this liquid foundation. When it dries up, it feels like your skin was not coated with any makeup because you won’t feel any residues nor anything. It won’t feel too like your face is placed with a thick amount of cement. This is very natural and provides a neutral matte in your skin.

Since this is mineral makeup, you expect that it aids your skin from any inflammation. One time I had a zit because of the medicine I took, this liquid ...

• foundation helped in easing it. There was no medication nor anything that I placed on that pimple but it was cured because of this mineral makeup. It did not just happen once but twice. Every time I will experience it, the pimple will just evaporate faster than not using this. It is really a good liquid makeup for me.

This is definitely oil-free which I very much like. The neutral tone it creates in your skin locks in matte finish and does not create sebum as you wear it. This is something too which is not susceptible of being dissolved by sweat. It has good capacity of staying in your skin for almost 10 hours in my skin. I never worry about this evaporating just like Maybelline

which only lasts until the time you apply it. This one is better and for me exclusively lasts until you need it in your face. I think this has the best staying power for me. Never fades nor absorbs.

Another good thing I like about this liquid makeup is the presence of antioxidants, vitamins C and E and has anti-wrinkle properties. I would guess that aside from the minerals this liquid foundation contain, the presence of vitamin C and E were helpful in taking away blemishes. This foundation is very skin-friendly. I love that it has lots and lots of benefit and an SPF 15 too for daily sunblock protection. I have found everything that I was looking for in this foundation, longevity, good formula and vitamin-fortified.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502992990828/k2311a0215/2.15.10