Clinique New High Lengths Mascara
  • It was always a good thing to support eye makeup with the best color but it is not enough
  • The primary aim of this mascara is of course defining your lashes with a more convenient brush
  • I never had a problem with this mascara in reaching every lashes in my eyes
  • Because each bristles is firmly placed not too far from each other, my experience is that no clumping happened
  • This was my concern before because when I checked that it has the deepest black color, I thought I will smelling intense odor which is unpleasant

• by leah michelle

There is no denying that a strong dark smokey eye is a perfect for every evening gathering or more so, everyday appearance. Proper blending technique is the key to perfect smokey-eye makeup. Another thing to blend color flawlessly but no matter how good your color in your eye area if your lashes are dull, short in appearance and clumps, you cannot have the eye makeup of Tyra Banks. I have been blending colors before, pairing light base colors with rich dark colors. I even tried ice mixes, those which have glittery colors though they remain black. It was always a good thing to support eye makeup with the best color but it is not enough. The beauty of an eye makeup is foremost having a beautiful, well-defined lashes and there is only one way of achieving that and that is through the help with a mascara. Right now, Clinique just recently released “High Lengths” Mascara. It introduces innovation

using a curved wand and more clearer and bigger bristles in the brush.

The primary aim of this mascara is of course defining your lashes with a more convenient brush. For me, I love it. When it promised that it gives “high lengths”, it does. The brush is a bit long and has bristles which are firm but soft at the same time to be able to function well for defining your lashes. The secret to a dramatic eye makeup is to twist your lashes up and coat each strand individually. If you can reach each lashes and then with the help of a curl lash, then you will surely have beautiful eyes. I never had a problem with this mascara in reaching every lashes in my eyes. I really like the curved innovation they introduced because it was not typically made up of steel. Like what I’ve said, it was made up of plastic brush which makes if ...

• elastic but since the bristles are taller than an average brush, it coats each lashes well. There is not problem with reaching hard to reach lashes in the rear part. Definitely this brush will do it all. The bristles are in good quality as well given that they have firm position and it don’t wither as you use it eventually. I touched it with my hands to feel it and it was like plastic yet softer. So it won’t hurt your eyes, neither will it wither as you use it eventually. Because each bristles is firmly placed not too far from each other, my experience is that no clumping happened. It was really good because upon coating it, instantly, your lashes are enhanced. This is known as “high lengths” because since each lash is conveniently reached by this new brush, it appears longer when you curl it with a curler. Very good brush for me.

There are two

colors here. Brown is basic brown so it is close to black but still I prefer black for the smoky eye effect because your eye lashes are more enhanced with this kind of color. The quality of black is very good. It has more depth compared to other black color. It is great because it adds glow to your eyes especially when accentuated with the correct eye shadow and eye liner. Clinique is also fragrance-free so no need to worry about anything unpleasant. This was my concern before because when I checked that it has the deepest black color, I thought I will smelling intense odor which is unpleasant. I did not feel this. I also like that it lasts for several hours. I was wearing it in the morning then up to the time that I am done with work in the office, this was still there. No worries of putting it once because surely it can lasts for 10 hours.

Clinique New High Lengths Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502992980828/k2311a0215/2.15.10