Titanic  » Movies  »
  • I myself was never that devoted but when I went to see it I really enjoyed it
  • Although a little cheesy the storyline was very good and it was engaging I found myself sitting through a three and a half hour movie which is something I don't normally tend to do

• by Urban Beaute

The movie Titanic when it came out was a force to be reckoned with. I was about fifteen and all the girls at my school were going nuts over it. They even went to see it over eight times.

I myself was never that devoted but when I went to

see it I really enjoyed it.

Why?

Well first the actors were great. Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet had fantastic chemistry and Billy Zane was brilliant as a villain.

Secondly I liked the backgrounds and the historical aspect of the film. When someone makes a historical movie they usually don’t go to ...

• as much trouble as James Cameron did recreating all the little details that were actually on the Titanic.

Although a little cheesy the storyline was very good and it was engaging I found myself sitting through a three and a half hour movie which is something I don’t normally tend to do.

lastly

I loved the ending. How a movie can have such a tragic and sad end which made many people cry and then turn it around to have a happy ever after is fantastic.

Overall though a little overrated the movie Titanic is a great one and you should see it if you haven’t already.

Titanic
    reynandha wiguna says :

re : I myself was never that devoted but when I went to see it I really enjoyed it
    i like this movie. history its true. in 1997 i remember watch it in my home with dvd player. its so cool. romantic. :

katherine hurtado says :

Titanic has always been a good movie to me, great scenarios and the ocean looks freakin’ scary. What I didn’t like was the fact that Jack couldn’t save himself and there were so many things he could use to float, plus nobody survives to that cold so I don’t understand how she did make it.Something cool about it was how James Cameron presented the social stratus differences and how those prejudices collaborate to the deaths of many since many could go in those boats also Not just distinguished people. Overall is good, romantic, the ocean at night is a nightmare and Jack should have been smarter and just take something else to float.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111502992850728/k2311a0215/2.15.10