Dogma  » Movies  »
  • There are so many things I like about it, it would be impossible to list them all
  • Firstly the director is Kevin Smith who makes interesting films which are funny and have a fresh take on the subject matter
  • I have the patience for this sort of thing though so I enjoyed it immensely
  • It's not for everyone but I would recommend you go out and see it because those who like the movie will love it

• by Urban Beaute

Dogma was a great film. There are so many things I like about it, it would be impossible to list them all. But I will give you best parts.

Firstly the director is Kevin Smith who makes interesting films which are funny and have a fresh take on the subject matter.

Secondly the

actors are fantastic. Kevin usually hires a group of teh same actors in a movie and he did this in this one by hiring Ben Affleck and the usual cast he likes to use but he also had Salma Hayek, Chris Rock and Alanis Morissette playing God which was very funny.

The movie ...

• was essentially about a couple of angels who were desperately trying to get back into heaven and I loved the dialogue. It was witty and so amusing, plus I liked the use of mythology and history in the film as well.

Dogma is a great movie, my family didn’t like it as they

couldn’t stay interested due to the length and it was a lot of talking and banter. I have the patience for this sort of thing though so I enjoyed it immensely.

It’s not for everyone but I would recommend you go out and see it because those who like the movie will love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111502992770728/k2311a0215/2.15.10