Lynfield Vets  » Pets  »
122 White Swan Rd, Lynfield,Auckland, New Zealand
  • When I got there I was happy as it was very quiet and there were no other dogs around as my puppy gets very excited around other dogs as he is young
  • He was gentle and even fed him treats so that it would be a pleasant experience for him

• by Urban Beaute

When my puppy grew a small lump on his leg I was concerned and took him to Lynfield Vets. When I got there I was happy as it was very quiet and there were no other dogs around as my puppy gets very excited around other dogs as he is young.

However we

did have to wait fifteen minutes to see someone which was odd since there was nobody there.

The doctor was very nice and handled my dog with care. He was gentle and even fed him treats so that it would be a pleasant experience for him. He said my dog needed an ...

• operation and had to be there the whole day.

I was concerned as my dog is very sensitive and doesn’t take well to strangers but I was pleased to hear the nurse tell me that although he was scared and shaking she took the time to cuddle him and make him feel better.

One thing

put me off about teh place though, as usual it was the bill which was $800.

However everything else was great. The nurses were kinds as well as the vet. they took great care of him and even phoned to check he was feeling okay a few days later. A great service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291502992640728/k2311a0215/2.15.10