Auckland University  » Education  »
Princes Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand
  • When I decided to go back to University I chose to apply at Auckland University and I am happy with this decision
  • I love Auckland University and I would very much recommend it to others

• by Urban Beaute

When I decided to go back to University I chose to apply at Auckland University and I am happy with this decision.

The first day I went there for orientation I was really happy to see the campus was easy to navigate and seemed like a fun place to be. the people

are friendly and I even made some new friends at orientation.

The school has a great reputation and if you get your degree here it will be well recognised as well as the fact I got to choose everything I wanted to study. Auckland University has a comprehensive class schedule to choose ...

• from.

The social life here is very active and there are activities every week, as well as university organised events there are events organised by teh students such as pub crawls and drinking contests.

There is also support for those who need it from adult students to disabled ones to anyone who is struggling.

I

love Auckland University and I would very much recommend it to others. It is a good school if you want to succeed academically and also a great school for those who love to socialise, party and make friends. In fact I can’t think of anything bad to say about the school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501502992630728/k2311a0215/2.15.10