Pedi Paws - Nail Clipping Alternative  » Pets  »
0.5
  • So overall I didn't have a good experience with Pedi Paws and I won't be using it again

• by Urban Beaute

When I saw the ad for Pedi Paws on the web I was excited. My dog hates people touching his paws and so we have great trouble clipping his nails. When I saw Pedi paws I was hopeful it would work.

So I ordered it and eagerly tried to use

it on my pup. Unfortunately he wasn’t having any of it. When he firsts aw them he was ok, when I turned it on he was still fine but as soon as he realised his paw was supposed to go in there to grind down his nails he ran ...

• away.

I kept trying though, thinking if he got used to it he could use it so I tried to slowly introduce it to him by just turning it on at first to get him used to the horrible noise it makes. Then I tried putting his paw in it for

short periods of time and after a few seconds he pulled his paw out and tried to bite it.

So overall I didn’t have a good experience with Pedi Paws and I won’t be using it again. I would say it’ll be good for those rare dogs that don’t mind their nails being cut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291502992620728/k2311a0215/2.15.10