The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • On one of my visits to The Body Shop, I saw their Tea Tree Blemish Gel, and since I'd had good experience with The Body Shop's Tea Tree line before, I decided to buy it
  • The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Gel is actually one of the best skin care products I've ever used
  • I've also noticed that it will work much better if you apply it before going to bed
  • I always get really bad breakouts after threading/waxing my eyebrows and face, and I found out that when I apply this right after threading/waxing, I don't get a single spot or acne
  • The tube only contains 2.5 ml of the gel, and while at first I thought it would only last me about a month or so, I've been using it for three months and I'm guessing that it'll last for another two

• by mzsndgt

About three months ago, I was looking for a product that would help clear my blemish while being small enough to carry around in my purse. On one of my visits to The Body Shop, I saw their Tea Tree Blemish Gel, and since I’d had good experience with The Body Shop’s Tea Tree line before, I decided to buy it.

Here is my experience with this product so far: The Body

Shop’s Tea Tree Blemish Gel is actually one of the best skin care products I’ve ever used! It won’t work on areas with a lot of acne, but it does wonders to the occasional zit or blemish.

A few hours after I apply this to a blemish or a zit, the redness of it will completely go away! It won’t make the zit disappear in such a short time, but it will make it much less noticeable, and after about a day it will be completely gone.

I’ve also noticed that it will work much better if you apply it before going to bed.

The gel itself is very light and non-sticky and it won’t plug your pores, so you can wear it under make up.

The best thing about this product isn’t what it does to blemishes though, it’s how effective it is ...

• The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
      in preventing them! I always get really bad breakouts after threading/waxing my eyebrows and face, and I found out that when I apply this right after threading/waxing, I don’t get a single spot or acne! One of my friends had the same problem as well, so I recommended the Body Shop Blemish Gel to her, and she loves it too.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel is really easy to apply.

It comes in a tube very similar to a lip gloss tube, and has an applicator similar to lip gloss applicators, which you use to apply the gel directly to the affected area.

The tube only contains 2.

5 ml of the gel, and while at first I thought it would only last me about a month or so, I’ve been using it for three months and I’m guessing that it’ll last for another two.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502992570628/k2311a0215/2.15.10