Caronia Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a nail art addict so I love nail polish and other nail art accessories
  • I know how to apply nail polish on me so the application is very easy

• by Maristelle

I am a nail art addict so I love nail polish and other nail art accessories. Though there are international best sellers, I still go for Caronia because it is the most affordable. Right now, what I have on my fingernails is the frosted red pearl nail polish. I love Caronia because it has qualities just like the popular Elianto.

The Caronia Nail Polish - Red

Pearl Frosted is catchy by nature. So I am use that even the Valentine season is already over, I will not hesitate wearing this attractive color on my nails. I know how to apply nail polish on me so the application is very easy. Caronia is a famous brand here because of its quality nail polish. This Red Pearl Frosted is not an exception. Each ...

• application gives a more vibrant color. It has a shining and shimmering appearance because of its frosted properties. I also use my personal topcoat to help the nail polish lasts longer.

Caronia Nail Polish - Red Pearl Frosted has a decent smell and it is not irritating to the senses. In fact, it could be addictive in a positive way. Each bottle can actually last for

more than 3 months because it has very good content. Since the nail polish is concentrated, I do not think too many applications will be required. Once or twice would be enough. I am now raking a lot of praises because of my fabulous frosted nails. My nails are more attractive and presentable at a lower price than availing the manicure and pedicure service from a spa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311502992550628/k2311a0215/2.15.10