The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner  » Health  »
  • So before anyone else told me about it (which would be quite embarrassing) or before the condition worsened even further – I decided to pay a visit to my physician
  • What really impressed me about this tongue cleaner was the fact that this tongue cleaner allowed a proper cleaning of the entire surface of my tongue especially the back of the tongue-(where the traditional ‘U’ shaped tongue cleaners never reached)
  • In fact apart from promoting fresh breath, I also noticed that my tongue now looked much cleaner

• by rm002

A few months back, when I experienced a bad breath from my mouth- I was greatly alarmed. Since I had been regularly taking care of my oral hygiene, I didn’t quite understand what really originated this foul smell. So before anyone else told me about it (which would be quite embarrassing) or before the condition worsened even further – I decided to pay a visit to my physician.

After examination I was told that the reason of the foul breath was because of my unclean tongue. According to the physician the surface of the tongue was one of the main breeding grounds for bacteria to generate- which in turn became one of the chief reasons for foul breath. So I was suggested to use a tongue cleaner

on a routine basis for a better oral hygiene.

I remember using tongue cleaners as a child and using the traditional ‘U’ shaped tongue cleaners on my tongue always seemed an uphill task. But after much research in the supermarkets, when I happened to see The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner- I felt it to be just perfect for my tongue. What really was different about this tongue cleaner was its unique shape. Since The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner featured a unique patented concave head – I felt this would help me clean my tongue in an easy and effective manner.

So when I tried using The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner on my tongue- I was rather surprised. What really impressed me about this tongue cleaner was the fact ...

• that this tongue cleaner allowed a proper cleaning of the entire surface of my tongue especially the back of the tongue-(where the traditional ‘U’ shaped tongue cleaners never reached). What really made it easier cleaning was the scraping edges of the concave shaped head, which could just be moved forward or backward or on the sides of the tongue with great ease- thereby making my tongue feel totally clean and germ- free.

The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner just worked wonderfully on my tongue. Using it gently on my tongue- almost felt like massage on the tongue. This tongue cleaner removed all the unwanted bacteria from my tongue and within a week of using it (twice a day) - it totally helped me eliminate my bad breath and

promoted a healthy mouth and restored taste. In fact apart from promoting fresh breath, I also noticed that my tongue now looked much cleaner. The creamy surface of the tongue now seemed to gain a pinkish tinge and this made my tongue look much healthier than before. The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner has now become an important part in my oral care routine. Priced at $2.95, The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner according to me proved to be quite economical. The fact that this tongue cleaner is a constructed by FDA grade bio- compatible quality plastic, facilitated in maintaining its sharp edges for months thus making it quite durable and long lasting.

Using The Ora Sweet Tongue Cleaner is perhaps an efficient, novel, inexpensive, instant and everlasting solution to oral health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341402992511028/k2311a0214/2.14.10