Visco –Gel Little Toe Sleeve  » Health  »
  • I had never heard about a sleeve for the toe earlier and so I found it quite novel and interesting
  • So out of curiosity- when I happened to read the description of Visco –Gel little toe sleeve- I found it quite useful and decided to get one for myself
  • When I happened to wear Visco –Gel little toe sleeve for the first time- I thought it might feel uncomfortable in the shoes
  • Visco –Gel little toe sleeve proved to be just amazing
  • Also the fact that this conical shape toe sleeve could just be trimmed to an adjustable fit made wearing it rather convenient

• by rm002

Recently during a visit to a drug store down the lane-I happened to set my eyes on this foot care product called- Visco –Gel little toe sleeve. Initially what really caught my fancy was the term ‘toe sleeve’. I had never heard about a sleeve for the toe earlier and so I found it quite novel and interesting. So out of curiosity- when I happened to read the description of Visco –Gel little toe sleeve- I found it quite useful and decided to get one for myself.

Visco –Gel little toe sleeve were basically sized specially to fit the little toe or the pinky toe of the foot. This toe sleeve was a slip on product which conveniently surrounded the little toe of the foot with a soothing gel(

inside the toe sleeve) that absorbed pressure and friction applied on the little toe. Since I loved wearing closed high heeled shoes and had quite a few in my collection- I had many a times witnessed pain in my little toe finger which would sometimes make me feel highly uncomfortable to walk or stand. So when I saw Visco –Gel little toe sleeve – I felt it would be the perfect solution for my pinky toe pain.

When I happened to wear Visco –Gel little toe sleeve for the first time- I thought it might feel uncomfortable in the shoes. But to my surprise this little toe sleeve just stayed in place without any kind of adhesive to it and fitted comfortably in my shoes. When walking with ...

• it- I surely did feel the difference. Visco –Gel little toe sleeve helped me walk much more comfortably without having to feel the pinch or cramp especially in my little toe. This toe sleeve worked like a cushion and protected my little toe by absorbing pressure and friction – thus making me feel completely at ease.

Visco –Gel little toe sleeve proved to be just amazing. What I really liked about this toe sleeve was the fact that this sleeve was both thick enough to protect my little toe and also thin enough to fit comfortably in my shoe. Also the fact that this conical shape toe sleeve could just be trimmed to an adjustable fit made wearing it rather convenient. A great advantage of wearing Visco –Gel little toe

sleeve was the fact that I found it rather skin friendly. The gel present in this toe sleeve delivered mineral oil to the skin thereby keeping it smooth and moisturized- thus preventing any kind of rashes or itching on my skin. A totally hand wash product- Visco –Gel little toe sleeve could easily be washed with warm soapy water without any kind of damage to the material- thus making it easy for me to keep it clean and maintained.

Visco –Gel little toe sleeve is priced at $7.95 (for a pair) and can also be used for corns, blisters, ingrown nails, pinching and cramping toes. According to me this toe sleeve proved to be highly economical as it was re- usable and long lasting. A great foot care product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341402992501028/k2311a0214/2.14.10