Litter Robot Self Cleaning Litter Box
  • I now wish I would have known about this a long time ago
  • It is roundish and actually kind of funny looking compared to other litter boxes and the cats did not know what to think of it at first

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

We have three cats. I had always said one cat in the house is all I would have. My daughter talked me into the other two, and of course promised to help take care of them. Ends up, I am the one that feeds and cleans up after them.

I have spent lots of money on litter boxes, trying to find one that will work for all three cats. I finally came across the Little Robot at Amazon. com.

It was quite pricey at right at three hundred dollars, but I had to have it. All the reviews I had read were very favorable. I now wish I would have known about this a long time ago.

It would have saved me lots of anguish and money at the same time. I had spent way over the three humdred on automatic cat boxes that were not good enough for three cats. I was to the point I was using two boxes at once.

With my Little Robot I am able to use just the one and clean up is a cinch. It is roundish and actually kind of funny looking compared to other litter boxes and the cats did not know what to think of it at first. It did not take long for them to warm up to it.

I am sure this will be the last litter box I ever puchase, unless something ...

• Litter Robot Self Cleaning Litter Box
      happens to it. I just pray they do not stop making them. A few minutes after the cat does it’s thing, the head rotates and causes the doo doo to fall into a drawer below.

Then it rotates leaving fresh litter for the next kitty. I am able to use regular size, cheap trash bags, instead of special pricey litter bags. Clean up and fill up are a breeze with my Little Robot.

I just empty the drawer

once a day and keep enough litter in it for my cats. with my old boxes I had to completely dump and clean constantly. With the little robot, I only take apart and completly spray off and clean about once a month, and I never have to worry about odor.

I absolutly love my Little Robot, I do not know what I would do without it now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291402992471028/k2311a0214/2.14.10