Avon MIstake Proof Mascara
  • I don't know how many times I had to ruin my eye make up and reapply before I found Avon Mistake Proof Mascara
  • It really works and the mascara itself is amazing
  • I prefer the black colar, it goes on without clumping, and I really haven't had that much of a fly away problem
  • It is every bit as good as any mascara I have tried in the past and the cost is very reasonable

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This mascara is great. It is like it was made just for me. I have always been in a hurry and am always getting mascara where I don’t want it.

I don’t know how many times I had to ruin my eye make up and reapply before I found Avon Mistake Proof Mascara. Mistake Proof Mascara has a wand on one end that actually erases

mistakes without taking off any other makeup.

It really works and the mascara itself is amazing. I prefer the black colar, it goes on without clumping, and I really haven’t had that much of a fly away problem.

It stays on all day and I never have to reapply it. Even when I am going out at night and have had it on all day,

• I do not have to retouch.

I have used mascara’s before, that if they stayed on good, they were hard to remove. This is so simple to remove with my make up remover.

I just love everything about the Mistake Proof Mascara. It is every bit as good as any mascara I have tried in the past and the cost is very reasonable.

Not only

is it a great mascara, it has the majic erase ability on top of the other beneifits for no added cost. I reccommend this to women like me who are always in a hurry and sometimes splatter.

It takes just a second to dot and remove, and I am ready to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402992461028/k2311a0214/2.14.10