Trigun Episode 14
  • But the story was interesting and I enjoyed this episode, though not nearly as much as the rest of the series, it’s a decent episode, but not one of my favorites
  • I’d recommend it to anime fans, whether you’re just getting into it or have been watching for a long time, Trigun is a series that is a classic anime and can be enjoyed in both languages because they’re both very well done
  • I prefer the English dub because it was what I saw first and I like watching shows in English

• by ReViewMeMedia

Trigun Episode 14 begins with Vash the Stampede in a town called Promontory, Meryl and Milly decide to protect an elderly couple who own a geoplant where grass and trees grow on the desert planet of Gunsmoke.

This had to be the weirdest episode in the series so far, as it had a strange cast of characters and the villains were rather strange. But the story was interesting

and I enjoyed this episode, though not nearly as much as the rest of the series, it’s a decent episode, but not one of my favorites. It was also kind of strange because Vash wasn’t really in this episode a whole lot. It was still very well done and was interesting to watch.

Overall, Trigun is a great series with well developed characters and an excellent,

• entertaining and intriguing storyline. I’d recommend it to anime fans, whether you’re just getting into it or have been watching for a long time, Trigun is a series that is a classic anime and can be enjoyed in both languages because they’re both very well done. I prefer the English dub because it was what I saw first and I like watching shows in English.
        I’d recommend Trigun to older audiences because of language and violence.

Trigun was broadcast on Adult Swim from April 4, 1998 – September 30, 1998. Trigun is available on DVD from Geneon Entertainment, but since they stopped distributing DVDs in 2007, it’s currently out of print and getting harder to find, but it’s in stock on DVD and is called Trigun Remix and is available on DVD at RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101402992451028/k2311a0214/2.14.10