Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 43  » Movies  »
  • With the English dub coming out, I’m going to re-experience all the excitement I had with the first series, but this time, I’ll be seeing the manga storyline that’s deeper and richer than the first series, not to mention all my favorite English dub actors are in it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 43 begins with the attack on Fort Briggs by Drachma’s soldiers, they are wiped out by the soldiers at Briggs after being deceived by Kimblee. Later we see Al and May together, and she’s trying to teach him the basics of Alkahestry but he doesn’t get it. Envy tracks down and confronts Dr. Marcoh.

This episode was absolutely fantastic, there were so many twists and turns, it surprised me and I loved every second

of it. This anime just keeps getting better and better with every episode. It’s all leading up to the climax of the story and that’s what I’m really looking forward to. All the character interactions were entertaining and fun to watch. There’s plenty of humor in between some of the most intense fight scenes I’ve seen in this show and let me tell you, the fight scenes were awesome in this episode. I ...

• won’t spoil anything but this whole episode was incredible.

Overall, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is an awesome anime and is well written, well acted and has plenty of action and suspense in it to make any anime fan happy. With the English dub coming out, I’m going to re-experience all the excitement I had with the first series, but this time, I’ll be seeing the manga storyline that’s deeper and richer than the first series, not to mention all my

favorite English dub actors are in it. Check out Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, you’ll be missing out on a great show if you don’t watch it.

Funimation is streaming episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on their website, Funimation.com/video under “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”. They upload new episodes on Thursdays at 10:00 AM CST, four days after they air in Japan. The English dub of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood begins airing on February 14th at 12:00 A.M. EST/PST.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111402992431028/k2311a0214/2.14.10