House: 5 to 9

• by Review Vigilante

Well, when I heard last night’s House episode, 5 to 9, was being told through the eyes of Cuddy versus House, I had some serious doubts. She is quickly becoming my least favorite character on the show and I didn’t think I would enjoy the episode.

But, I have to admit, it ended up being much better than I

expected it to be.

If anything, this episode gives you a good look at what some hospitals more than likely have to go through on a regular basis just to stay in business.

Cuddy is at odds with one of the insurance companies and might lose her job if there isn’t a new contract in place, she has to ...

• contend with feuding doctors, an employee (not House) who steals drugs and a man who is threatening to sue the hospital because he doesn’t want to pay the bill for them sewing his thumb back on.

Oh, and did I mention her kid is running a fever and she can’t reach the baby sitter?

If nothing else, I think

it gave me a bit more respect for hospital administrators; even though I think it is time to write the Cuddy character off the show.

And, it did give a slightly different take that added a bit of new life to the program in my opinion.

Overall, I think I liked this episode and would definitely watch it again if given a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101402992411028/k2311a0214/2.14.10