John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a lot of hair products to protect my hair
  • However, I decided to go back to using it again because it really is the best serum for frizzy hair ever
  • I think this is a must have serum for those with frizzy hair

• by pennylane

I recently got a hair trim and decided to start taking care of my hair really well. I bought a lot of hair products to protect my hair. I used to use this serum a long time ago, but stopped using it because it was too expensive. However, I decided to go back to using it again because it really is the best serum for frizzy hair ever. So, I went to target a few days ago and bought the John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum because it really is the best ever. It was around seven dollars, but I just closed my eyes and went head and bought it. I am really glad I bought this because my hair has just looked so much better every since I started

using this. It makes my hair really shiny and soft and the frizz is gone. I love this serum. I have tried the very sexy serum from Victoria’s Secret; it smelled really good but just was not the same. It was a little too expensive and did not live up to the price. I am just glad I bought the John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum again. I usually use this product right after I get out of the shower. I let my hair dry for a little bit and then apply this product on my damp hair. I then leave it on for a few minutes more before I blow-dry it.

I have extremely frizzy hair, especially in the wintertime. During summer, my hair behaves much better than it ...

• does during the winter. It is the same for my skin too actually. I guess you just have to take extra care of your whole body, including your hair and skin, during winter. Ever since I started using the John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum again, my hair has been looking and behaving so much better. The serum takes care of all the frizz. Also, if I have some frizz left after blow-drying it, or towel drying it, and then straightening it I just take a little bit and rub it on my hands and then just smooth it on my hair. That just takes care of everything. However, I have to be very careful not to apply too much or my hair will get really greasy. Also, I have
        to be sure to rub it on my hands before I put it on my hair. I have found that technique to be really helpful.

I think this is a must have serum for those with frizzy hair. Even if you do not have a lot of frizz, I think you will only benefit from this product. The only negative aspect about this product is its size and its price. The bottle is too small. Even though I only use a little bit of it, I feel like it will not be too long before I run out of it. And it is a little too expensive for such a small bottle. However, it does the job and lives up to its promises so I guess the price is all right too.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402992310928/k2311a0214/2.14.10