Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I was really scared to moisturize because I thought it would make me break out even more
  • I think it is actually more on the dry side so I will just stick to the lotion for now
  • Bottom line, I would recommend this moisturizer to people with dry or even combination skin

• by pennylane

I got this in the mail the other day as a present. My old moisturizer was working fine, however, I was on search for something much better. I almost went into Sephora the other day and bought a bottle of hope in a jar by philosophy. I was also looking at the dramatically different lotion by clinique. Honestly, I could not for the life of me decide between the two so I just left. I did not have any money to buy something I did not absolutely need anyway. So, far I really like this moisturizer. On the back, it says that it’s for very dry to dry skin. I do not think I have very dry or dry skin actually. I have combination skin. However, this

moisturizer right now is working great. I have a few hormonal pimples on my face. I used a lot of acne treatment, which left my skin really dry. However, I was really scared to moisturize because I thought it would make me break out even more. But surprisingly enough it did not. Instead, it has so far made my face glow and look really good. I still have some pimples on my face, so before I go to bed I apply my clinique moisturizer and then put on my acne product for spot treatment. Like I said before, so far it has not broken me out but if it ever does, I will just buy the gel version of this lotion. The gel version is recommended for ...

• people with oily skin. But I do not really have oily skin. I think it is actually more on the dry side so I will just stick to the lotion for now. Its been working really well and it does not make my face too greasy. I think the point is to use a very little of it.

I also love the consistency of this lotion. It feels so soft against my skin. I only use a little bit of it, but its just enough to completely moisturize my whole face. I think the gel would be not moisturizing enough for me. In the past, I have used a lot of gel lotions and they have simply not been enough for me. Especially during the wintertime I

need something richer, something thick, and something very moisturizing. Bottom line, I would recommend this moisturizer to people with dry or even combination skin. If you have really oily skin, you should give the gel version a try. However, if you have oily combination skin you can still use this moisturizer; you just have to be sure to use a little bit of it so as not to overwhelm your skin.

When I run out of this bottle, I think I will try something different. This moisturizer is great, but I am always on the lookout of something better. I think I will try hope in a jar next, and if that does not work out I can always come back to the clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402992290928/k2311a0214/2.14.10