Revlon Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I paid about three dollars for my box of hair dye, which was amazing because I have always paid seven something dollars or more for hair dye
  • However, I have dyed my hair so many times that I know for sure those hair charts are completely off
  • Also, I noticed that I had little white bumps on my face

• by pennylane

I dyed my hair about two weeks ago with Clairol and ended up not liking the color. So I decided to dye it again. I was a little afraid at first because I usually just dye my hair once a month, and was a little afraid that dying it twice in two weeks would cause severe damage to my hair. So I went to target and started looking around. I wanted to buy Clairol again, because I did a good job, but decided to buy Revlon because it was on sale. Certain shades were cheaper than other, I have no idea why. But

I paid about three dollars for my box of hair dye, which was amazing because I have always paid seven something dollars or more for hair dye. I bought it in medium golden brown. I looked at the hair chart on the side and supposedly my hair is supposed to be much lighter than how it came out. However, I have dyed my hair so many times that I know for sure those hair charts are completely off. Anyway, I was much happy with how my hair turned out. It is a little darker than what the chart shows, but I still really like it. One thing that I did not particularly like about Revlon was that you had to leave on the color in your hair for twenty-five minutes. With Clairol, it was only ten minutes. Anyway, it was not really a big deal because those twenty five minutes passed by really fast cause I was watching a movie. I was very happy with the Revlon Hair Color because my hair turned out really good and I really liked the color. However, the smell was unbearable. Also, this is a temporary dye so it will wash off in about a month or so.

Also, I ...

• Revlon Hair Color
      noticed that I had little white bumps on my face. It could be an allergic reaction to the hair dye. I have no idea. The white bumps lasted for a day or two. I have no idea if they were from the hair dye. But I have been using the same moisturizer and face wash for two months now, so it cannot be from my face products. Even if it was from the hair dye, I do not really care because they were not that severe and only lasted two days. I really like the color and how my hair looks, so those
      white bumps are just a minor obstacle.

I used to use the Garnier hair dye. However, from now on I will be switching to either Revlon or Clairol because they do not contain ammonia and my hair actually looks better and feel healthier than it did before I colored it. With Garnier, it just damaged my hair every time I colored it. I knew that I was damaging my hair, yet could not do anything to stop it. Anyway, now I have found the solution and a better alternative. I have found that demi-permanent for wash off colors are much better for your hair than permanent ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311402992270928/k2311a0214/2.14.10