My Love Essential Collection by Celine Dion  » Music  »
  • Of course I enjoy it more if I could sing along with the artist but even if I could not do that when it is Celine’s who is singing, I still enjoy her every songs because her voice deserves my full attention
  • There are some songs with no so impressive back up music but this flaw has been covered by the amazing performance of Celine
  • Kelly) are two of the best duets I’ve ever heard
  • All in all, I would recommend this My Love Essential Collection by Celine Dion

• by ladyli

Of course the voice that sang the popular “Titanic” theme song is one of my favorites so I always find ways and means to purchase Celine Dion’s CD’s. One of my favorites is My Love Essential Collection by Celine Dion. This is a wonderful collection of songs which were performed excellently by Celine. Celine Dion is one voice that is not at all messy to my ears even if her pitch is so high so that it is quite hard for me to follow her. Of course I enjoy it more if I could sing along with the artist but even if I could not do that when it is Celine’s who is singing, I still enjoy her every songs because her voice deserves my full attention. Her sharp tone resembles a songbird that sings beautifully to the

high mountains. Love Essential Collection by Celine Dion features is an essential music CD for anyone who thirst for a real stunning singer. This album contain among others, the ultimate favorite of all, My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from “Titanic”). I don’t tire up listening to this song over and over again. It is the superb rendition of Celine that has the capability to bring back to my memory the touching scenes in that memorable Titanic movie.

All the other selections were given just the same excellent rendition of Celine. There is no song in this album that does not delight me. Even if the song itself is not that impressive, the magnetic timbre of this awesome singer has the power to control and make the song very well worth of listen.

In all of these selections,

• the towering and yet still pleasing timbre of Celine Dion is the life and soul that keep every song real and captivating. Where Does My Heart Beat Now is fantastic! I was really absorbed in full by Celine’s magnificent voice. There are some songs with no so impressive back up music but this flaw has been covered by the amazing performance of Celine.

The duets here such as Beauty And The Beast (Ompst) (Duet With Peabo Bryson) and I’m Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) are two of the best duets I’ve ever heard. The vocals are very well mixed and their voices sound clear and great. They’ve fully complemented and no messing was heard. I’ve heard duets of great singings and sometimes I’d hear them messing and outshining each other but

not in Celine’s duet with Bryson and with Kelly too. Celine is a powerful voice that remains solid and neat and pleasing in every song she rendered whether it is solo or in duet.

All the other songs such as If You Asked Me To, That’s’ The Way It Is, All By Myself Now, It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, A New Day Has Come, I’m Alive, Taking Chances, I Drove All Night, There Comes a Time are all worthy of listen. Nevertheless my most favorite aside from My Heart Will Go On is Because You Loved Me, the theme from Up Close and Personal. The lyrics are just too easy to absorb and identify with.

All in all, I would recommend this My Love Essential Collection by Celine Dion. This is a very wonderful production.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141402992200928/k2311a0214/2.14.10