Back Scratcher by Earth Therapeutics  » Other  »
  • Well when I first saw a back scratcher I thought that was the answer to my problem but that tool gave up so easily
  • I bought another wooden one but sadly, it could not relieve itchiness
  • Yes he was able to buy me the best back scratcher ever
  • Well this has been performing a double purpose on me so I really love this Back Scratcher

• by ladyli

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night with itchy back and you had no one to scratch the itchy part. That happened to me many times. Even my husband would not want to wake up to scratch my itchy back. It was really so bothersome. I don’t know why my back would be that itchy in the middle of the night when what everyone wants to do is just to sleep.

Well when I first saw a back scratcher I thought that was the answer to my problem but that tool gave up so easily. It was so weak that while I was scratching my back, it completely fell apart. My husband could not help but laugh and I could not do anything but laughed with him. I bought another

wooden one but sadly, it could not relieve itchiness.

Its fingers are just too dull so that I just chose to keep it and use this once in a while as paddle if my little ones could not be contained by words. Then I also was able to buy another back scratcher that was so rough that it could hurt my back. It almost sliced off my skin. I really thought there is no good back scratcher and since then I stopped buying again.

Well my husband is always the only one to be disturbed whenever my back itches so he found a way to find a good back scratcher. While I practically have gavin up, he did not and he succeeded. Yes he was able to buy me the best ...

• back scratcher ever. It is the Back Scratcher by Earth Therapeutics.

Oh it looks better and neater than my previous ones. I said it the best back scratcher of all because the gadget does not only look nice but it is also a performer. It is a practical gadget anyone could get. It looks cute and classy and of high quality.

It is comparatively durable because the bamboo construction is sturdy and strong enough. This gadget completely solved my problem actually. This is just like my third hand. It is of perfect size and just lightweight so scratching is not at all tedious.

It could reach even the hardest to reach points of my back. The wooden fingers could give instant relief. They don’t hard as fingers are

jut perfectly molded. The fingers are just shaped rightly to bring relief.

I swear this Back Scratcher can eliminate itchiness unlike the other back scratchers I’ve previously used. I am glad that with this product of Earth Therapeutics, my back finds a soulmate. When it aches, the Back Scratcher is always on my side so that it could scratch the itchiness off and I could go back to sleep again without disturbing my husband or anyone else in the household. Another good thing I could use this gadget for is for massage.

I could even use this to massage my back. I find some comfort when I am stroking my back using this Back Scratcher. Well this has been performing a double purpose on me so I really love this Back Scratcher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121402992190928/k2311a0214/2.14.10