Kara Dioguardi  » People  »
  • My experience of Kara Dioguardi is from watching her on American Idol
  • Kara is an interesting character and over time she has grown on me and I'll have to admit she is very pretty

• by Urban Beaute

The first time I saw Kara Dioguardi was on American Idol season eight. It was a bit weird at first to see a fourth judge on the series. Especially one who I had no idea what she was famous for or what she knew about the music business.

Two seasons

into it and I still don’t know. I have heard on the show she is a song writer but it appears as if she dabbles in many things.

My experience of Kara Dioguardi is from watching her on American Idol. She’s the nice judge. Not as nice as Paula ...

• but nicer than Simon and Randy to the contestants. I personally think she tries too hard. She dances around, screams a lot and generally is nicer than I really think she is. To me is sort of feels like she is trying to replace Paula Abdul which can’t
        be done because Paula is one of a kind.

Kara is an interesting character and over time she has grown on me and I’ll have to admit she is very pretty. I just hope that she lets more of her personality shine through instead of pretending to be someone she isn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521402992040928/k2311a0214/2.14.10