The Simpsons  » TV  »
  • The stories are funny,w itty and new which is amazing considering how many episodes have been screen to date
  • The only thing I can say I dislike about this show is the Halloween editions, I don't know what it is about them but they just irk me
  • While some parents might not like their kids to watch it, I've noticed the adult jokes tend to go over the kid's heads

• by Urban Beaute

The Simpsons has been around forever and it’s the kind of show everybody knows about.

Those of you that haven’t seen it are missing out. Why? Because it’s funny and it’s current. By current I mean that the writers keep the material fresh and relevant to what is

going on in the world.

How can a show be around for over ten years and have the characters never age a day still be fresh and exciting? With the fantastic writers The Simpsons has. The stories are funny,w itty and new which is amazing considering how many episodes ...

• have been screen to date.

When I was a kid I liked the Bart character best because he was a rebellious kid but now I appreciate the show as a whole and recognise most of the characters are fantastic.

The only thing I can say I dislike about this show is the

Halloween editions, I don’t know what it is about them but they just irk me.

While some parents might not like their kids to watch it, I’ve noticed the adult jokes tend to go over the kid’s heads. Overall this is a very good show that will be around for a long time.

The Simpsons

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101402991980928/k2311a0214/2.14.10