Friends  » TV  »
  • I think a great deal of the success of Friends was the ability of the writers to keep the material fresh and the characters growing and changing
  • I also like the celebrity guests they had on the show my favourite being Bruce WIllis as the over protective father of the girl Ross was dating

• by Urban Beaute

When I first started watching Friends I was thirteen and I loved the show. I watched it for ten eyars and I still love the show to this day. Even the reruns make me laugh.

What’s great about it is that they talk about situations that happen in everyday life just

amplified by a million times which makes it very funny.

The actors are fantastic in their roles and I must say Matt Le Blanc and Matthew Perry were my favourites.

I loved the interaction between the characters and the witty banter that made the show so much fun. I think a great deal ...

• of the success of Friends was the ability of the writers to keep the material fresh and the characters growing and changing.

I also like the celebrity guests they had on the show my favourite being Bruce WIllis as the over protective father of the girl Ross was dating.

Friends is an institution, it’s

so hard to say why the show is so fantastic because there is just so much show to pick from. It had about ten seasons and feels like it has been around forever.

However I can you will enjoy it so if you haven’t watched it go out and rent the dvd.

Friends

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101402991970928/k2311a0214/2.14.10