Madonna  » People  »
  • In my opinion Madonna is great because she does what she wants when she wants to do it
  • She doesn't care what people think of her and I think it would be nice to have that sort of confidence
  • It's been interesting watching her over the years, she is a true chameleon who knows how to move with the times and every time I see her looking young and fresh and up to date I get a bit of a shock

• by Urban Beaute

I have seen Madonna in the papers my whole life and to be honest I can’t imagine not seeing her in the papers.

At first she seemed like a crazy woman who loved the shock factor. From her book on sex to her blatant nudity it was only natural the press

followed her around and the fact she had relationships with famous men didn’t hurt.

In my opinion Madonna is great because she does what she wants when she wants to do it. She doesn’t care what people think of her and I think it would be nice to have that sort ...

• of confidence.

It’s been interesting watching her over the years, she is a true chameleon who knows how to move with the times and every time I see her looking young and fresh and up to date I get a bit of a shock.

One thing that has always confused me about Madonna

is her religious beliefs. She practises Kabbalah which makes me unsure what to think of her as it is a religion celebrities tend to take up on a whim.

Madonna is a fantastic musician, singer and an icon. I have a feeling she will be in the papers for a very long time.

Madonna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521402991940928/k2311a0214/2.14.10