John Mayer  » People  »
0.5
  • He then used the N word and compared his struggle to that of black people fighting for their rights
  • He did apologise though so I doubt he is truly a bad person - just an ignorant and silly one who talks a lot

• by Urban Beaute

When I first heard John Mayer’s song Your Body is a wonderland I really didn’t think anything more of him than he was a pop singer who didn’t really interest me.

John Mayer never really interested me until I read a blog

on Perez Hilton’s website talking about John’s interview with playboy magazine.

I’m not sure what I think about him now. Basically I’m in two minds about it. John Mayer could either be a mean racist ignorant man or he could be an immature person who just doesn’t know how to word things.

His comments in the Playboy magazine were terrible. Firstly he said parts of his body were white supremacist and while he was attracted to black women he did not ...

• John Mayer
      date them. He then used the “N” word and compared his struggle to that of black people fighting for their rights.

Another thing that really bugged me about the interview was the awful way he spoke about his ex-girlfriends. He

described intimate information and criticized them harshly.

He did apologise though so I doubt he is truly a bad person - just an ignorant and silly one who talks a lot. Whatever John Mayer is, I’m not a fan and never will be.

John Mayer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521402991920928/k2311a0214/2.14.10