University College of the Caribbean  » Education  »
  • I am currently attending the University College of the Caribbean, and I have noticed that while I have noticed some benefits of attending the institution, I have also noticed certain attributes about it that I am not pleased with
  • First of all, I like attending there because it's a small university
  • I also noticed that unlike the other prestigious university I had attended before coming here, many of the students and lecturers tend to be less pompous and selfish
  • In conclusion, I believe that if one wants a good learning environment and university education they should go to the University College of the Caribbean

• by Redtape

I am currently attending the University College of the Caribbean, and I have noticed that while I have noticed some benefits of attending the institution, I have also noticed certain attributes about it that I am not pleased with.

First of all, I like attending there because it’s a small university. This means that I can get more attention from each lecturer, and so far, unlike another university I had attended, all the lecturers actually turn up

for classes and most of them promptly. I also noticed that unlike the other prestigious university I had attended before coming here, many of the students and lecturers tend to be less pompous and selfish.

On the other hand, the bad things I’ve noticed is that sometimes, even though there aren’t very many people using it, the female bathrooms can get quite messy, with muddy footprints on the floors and toilet tissue. This doesn’t happen later in ...

• the day either, but in the mornings right before classes when the cleaning staff should have cleaned the bathrooms already.

Also, sometimes when I go to the office to get information on school related material, one person behind the counter might tell me one thing, while the other person might tell me another.

Then, there is the library staff who seem almost computer illiterate, even though they are the ones who one will have to go to if

they need to print a document to send to the printer. One time, I spent over thirty minutes getting one of the staff in the library to open a document with two pages and send it to the printer in the office, which did not print it properly.

In conclusion, I believe that if one wants a good learning environment and university education they should go to the University College of the Caribbean. However, they are seriously lacking in resources.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501402991870928/k2311a0214/2.14.10