Blue Touch Large Glue Traps for Mice and Rats  » Other  »
  • One of the best ways we have found that helps to get rid of them is setting glue traps
  • However, Blue Touch Large Glue Traps for Mice and Rats are very strong and so we've never had a problem with them
  • I would recommend this brand of glue traps to people who have problems with mice and rats

• by Redtape

Sometimes my family and me have problems with mice, and the maice might not eat the poison that is set for them all the time. Therefore, what we have had to resort to several times is searching for other ways to get rid of the little pests, before they begin to reproduce a lot.

One of the best

ways we have found that helps to get rid of them is setting glue traps. How this works is the glue trap, which is a very sticky surface is laid on the ground where the mice usually run, and the mice usually end up running over one and getting stuck. Therefore, it is very important that the glue ...

• traps be very strong, but in the past when we had bought other glue trap brands they were not strong enough, and I had personally witnessed one or two mice getting stuck on one of them, and managing to work themselves free later.

However, “Blue Touch Large Glue Traps for Mice and Rats” are very strong and so

we’ve never had a problem with them. In fact, I’ve seen up to eight mice get stuck on one alone for hours, and no matter how they struggled, they could not escape.

I would recommend this brand of glue traps to people who have problems with mice and rats. Even bugs such as roaches get stuck on them sometimes too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121402991790928/k2311a0214/2.14.10