Studmark 3401 HB No. 2 Pencils  » Other  »
  • I've had it for a couple of weeks too, and I've noticed that unlike a few other pencils that seem to rot easily when I sharpen them a few times, this brand is still quite alright
  • I would recommend this brand of pencil to people who are looking for a cheap and reliable pencil

• by Redtape

These days I mostly write my reviews in books and on paper before I type it and sent it to reviewstream, and when I write my reviews, I usually do it in pencil because I tend to make a lot of mistakes at times. Right now, I’m using a Studmark 3401 HB No.

2 pencil to write this review, and I like the way it writes. This is because it is neither too hard nor too soft, and even though I’m one of those people who tends to press down hard on the pencil while I write, it’s still quite easy for the marks to be ...

• erased by the rubber on the bottom of the pencil.

I’ve had it for a couple of weeks too, and I’ve noticed that unlike a few other pencils that seem to rot easily when I sharpen them a few times, this brand is still quite alright.

Another thing I admire about this brand of

pencil is the fact that unlike some other pencils whose points shatter inside if I drop them one time or more, even though this one has fallen several times, the point inside still remains in tact.

I would recommend this brand of pencil to people who are looking for a cheap and reliable pencil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121402991760928/k2311a0214/2.14.10