Benetton B United Perfume
  • I mainly bought this beause of the price, as I thought it was a good price for the Perfume
  • This cost me a bargain £7.99 for the 100ml

• by leeanne

I mainly bought this beause of the price, as I thought it was a good price for the Perfume. I also read the scent description on the back and it sounded like a nice fresh scent.

This cost me a bargain £7.99 for the 100ml. Probably the cheapest Perfume i’ve bought.

This came in a large-ish rectangular box. It is a nice medium

Pink colour and looks fresh. The bottle is quite large as you would imagine from the amount of Perfume. The bottle isn’t too fancy looking, but due to the price of this I wasn’t bothered. It is more rectanuglar shaped as well, and the glass is a bit frosted.The spray looks a light pink colour and there is a pink criss ...

• cross design on the bottle. There isn’t a stick out spray nossle on this, it is built into a rectangular spray part on the top of the bottle.

This is a nice fresh scent which I would say is more for daytime use. The scents in here are notes of Raspberry, Floral, Red Berry and Orange Rose. It is a clean smelling

scent, and no heavy notes in this.

This doesn’t last that long. The inital strong scent wears off within about 20 minutes, and the notes behind seem to stay ok for around 3 hours although getting weaker. I did reapply this a few times through a long day, but for the price I didn’t mind.

Available online and a good scent for the cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561402991710828/k2311a0214/2.14.10