Pampered Chef  » Business  »
0.5
  • I think I would feel guilty doing that, but I do understand that everyone needs to make a living and its different strokes for different strokes
  • Yes, I know there is a lifetime warranty on their items, but after I had a product that broke the first time I used it, why the heck would I want another one
  • I just would not recommend the idea or the products to anyone really

• by cjaneb877
      I am not a Pampered Chef advocate at all. I find the whole at-home party idea in general to be a completely stupid idea.

Basically, if you are a Pampered Chef seller, you are relying upon the kindness and generosity of your friends, associates, and relatives to basically buy products that they are probably not interested in, and do not

really need.

I think I would feel guilty doing that, but I do understand that everyone needs to make a living and its different strokes for different strokes.

I have attended a few Pampered Chef parties, and personally, I think their products are flimsy and they break.

I purchased some ridiculous bottle opener from them that broke the first ...

• day I received the darn thing.

Yes, I know there is a lifetime warranty on their items, but after I had a product that broke the first time I used it, why the heck would I want another one? I acutally just wanted to forget I ever wasted the twelve dollars to purchase the thing in the first place.

I hate feeling obligated to buy products, and I think that’s exactly what this company survives on - forcing people to buy things out of guilt for the sake of supporting their selling loved one or friend.

I just would not recommend the idea or the products to anyone really.

The whole company foundational concepts and fundamentals do not appeal to me.

Pampered Chef

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41231099171131/k2311a1023/10.23.06