Avon Timeless Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I don't like it though, but I guess that could be because it is a more old lady smell rather than something fresh and fruity which I am normally into
  • I think the right price of this is only £8, but the last 2 Christmas times i've got the bottle for £4

• by leeanne

I always buy my gran a bottle of this every year at Christmas. She loves the scent. I don’t like it though, but I guess that could be because it is a more old lady smell rather than something fresh and fruity which I am normally into.

This is sold in a 50ml bottle and is normally on offer. I

think the right price of this is only £8, but the last 2 Christmas times i’ve got the bottle for £4. This disappeared from the Avon book for quite some time. Avon said although it was a best seller, it was being discontinued, but it came back last year due to popular demand.

This is in a slim rectangular box. It is a gold colour and the box looks alright. The writing is quite swirly, but there is just an old dated look about this.

The bottle is long and slim also. It isn’t rectangular as there is plenty of curves to this, and it seems to get slimmer in the middle and then goes out again. Nice enough ...

• Avon Timeless Perfume
      looking bottle and since the glass is see through you can see the deep golden colour of this liquid through the bottle. The lid is quite large and a silver colour.

The scent of this is a right heavy smell. It smells like heavy flowers and the smell lasts a good while. It is 1 of the longest lasting Avon

scents, and my gran says the she will spray this first thing and still smell it at night time. It is far too heavy a smell for me, and I would say this is probably the kind of smell that over 60 year olds would like.

Perhaps there is a market for this, but I would never buy or use this myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561402991670828/k2311a0214/2.14.10