Avon Far Away Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • She will use them all and layer the scent, but I think if I was to do that then I would never get away from the small
  • I guess you should be more into the heavy scents for this one, and although I do prefer lighter ones, I like to use this for a change

• by leeanne

I first tried this scent when I went to my Mother In Laws. She has been buying this scent for years and often has the Perfume, Body Spray, Body Lotion and Shower Gel. She will use them all and layer the scent, but I think if I was to do that then I would never get away from the small. It is a nice smell but quite heavy on it’s own.

This costs £12 for a 50ml bottle from Avon, but now and again you can get a bottle for £6. This isn’t on

offer as much as other brands in Avon, and I think this is 1 of Avon’s most popular sellers, and they will know that people will buy this no matter what it costs.

The box looks quite exotic and I wouldn’t say expensive, but it doesn’t look too cheap. The box isn’t that large, and you think that the box inside wouldn’t be that big, but it is, and I just think they are using as little packaing as they can.

The bottle is flat on the bottom and goes like a circle out the ...

• way. It is also quite a chunky bottle and although I reviewed the same style of bottle in the Wish Of range from avon, the glass from those were more flat shaped, whereas this bottle seems to bulge out. There is a slight frostiness to this bottle and although you can still see the light orange colour of the liquid, it isn’t as clear glass as see through. The lid is a round black ones and around the neck is a tassle of black strands. This makes the bottle looke more expensive.

The smell

of this is lovely. It is a right heavy scent which lasts a long time. You can smell an oriental scent from this and it seems to be a heavy Jasmine scent. There is a musky scent to this, and no pretty light flowers in this. I guess you should be more into the heavy scents for this one, and although I do prefer lighter ones, I like to use this for a change.

A popular Avon scent and I can see why. This is a good price, looks nice and lasts a good while.

Avon Far Away Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561402991650828/k2311a0214/2.14.10