Drypers Diaper
1.5
  • I found out that her back is full of its rashes that cause of this Diaper
  • I never uses this kind of diaper anymore i dont even recommend this to other mommy like me because i know the feeling and how hard it is f your baby is feeling so irritated

• by Reigne

My baby always got a rashes of this kind of diaper. The kind of material that they are using doesn’t suits my baby skin.

The first time my baby uses this, was really okay.

But on the later part I was able to notice

my baby that she keep on scratching and that she’s very irritable.

I found out that her back is full of its rashes that cause of this Diaper.

I really have a hard time because she keep on crying specially when I take her a bath that the affected area become wet maybe it really hurt her so much.

I feel so bad listening her crying and feel so hurt.

That is why I stopped using it because my baby skin is getting worst.

My baby just couldn’t ...

• Drypers Diaper
      get a very nice place.

Because of irritations of her rashes.

It really flames even if a very short period of time.

feeling and how hard it is f your baby is feeling so irritated.

This kind of diaper is really no good it did’nt even last longer its expensive because i am like changing her all the time.

My baby really had a bad expereince with kind of nappy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541402991610828/k2311a0214/2.14.10