Sunshine Butter Rolls
  • I love to dip the Sunshine Butter Rolls in my MILO or coffee in the morning
  • It is delicious, nutritious and fills up my tummy quickly
  • At the cost of $1.90, it is pretty reasonable

• by Princess Sarah

Do you sometimes find that you don’t feel like having breakfast in the morning? Bread and jam does not appeal to you, and neither does egg and ham. Whenever I feel this way, I will buy Sunshine Butter Rolls.

What I really like about the butter rolls is the rich and creamy taste. One of the ingredients used in

making these Sunshine Butter Rolls is SCS butter resulting in better taste compared to other butter rolls. I love to dip the Sunshine Butter Rolls in my MILO or coffee in the morning. It is delicious, nutritious and fills up my tummy quickly.

Sunshine Butter Rolls are very nutritious. It is high in calcium and iron and enriched with ...

• essential vitamins. In fact, 240g of these rolls surpasses the minimum standards of the Singapore Food Regulations for Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Iron and Calcium. In addition to that, there is zero trans fat in these rolls.

You can store these rolls at room temperature. However, if you want them to last longer, you can store them in the

freezer and defrost them at room temperature for 30 minutes or microwave them for half a minute.

There are 6 rolls in a pack. At the cost of $1.90, it is pretty reasonable. Plus, it is halal, great for the Muslim Community. Sunshine promises quality and freshness in their products, and it is a trusted brand of bakery in Singapore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402991460828/k2311a0214/2.14.10