Nizoral Shampoo
  • I would recommend this to anyone who has tried other shampoos and treatments for thinning hair with no results
  • Although it is not marketed as a hair loss treatment, the way it improves the health of your scalp definitely qualifies it as one

• by Reviewabit

My hairdresser sent me to the doctor to check on my scalp because of itching and noticeable thinning of hair. The doctor said I probably had a mild case of eczema on my scalp, and recommended I use the over the counter version of Nizoral A-D shampoo.

Because I did not have dandruff, I was a little confused as to why I was using a dandruff shampoo.

Some research explained it though– my scalp’s pores were being clogged up and certain chemicals

were building up in my hair and scalp, causing my symptoms.

The Nizoral is basically an anti-fungal which removes these and treats the scalp to optimize the healthy environment for hair to grow.

I was skeptical about it restoring any hair for me, since trying other, more expensive salon products for thinning hair did nothing.

Happily, I was wrong.

Although it did take a while to work– about 2 months of regular use (once a week) I did notice less hair falling ...

• out, and eventually, new hairs growing in.

I would recommend this to anyone who has tried other shampoos and treatments for thinning hair with no results.

It won’t hurt anything, as it is very gentle and won’t turn your hair into an unmanageable mess.

It leaves your scalp clean but is not mentholated like some medicated shampoos, so it won’t burn your eyes.

Its fragrance is actually very similar to baby shampoo and very pleasant.

It lathers and rinses well.

It is

a bit costly but more than well worth it when it does its job! Losing hair is not fun and can be very frustrating.

Although it is not marketed as a hair loss treatment, the way it improves the health of your scalp definitely qualifies it as one.

I hope this review will be helpful to someone like myself who had gotten to the verge of panic before finding something that helped! Oh, and it’s also very good for dandruff, so I hear!

Nizoral Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341402991380828/k2311a0214/2.14.10