Heinz Original Tomato ketchup  » Food  »
  • One good thing too is that Heinz can be bought in tube rather than in a bottle because I’ve find it more convenient to use if it is on a tube

• by Kim

Of all the tomato ketchup that I could find in the supermarket I’ve always chose the Heinz ones not because of it is a well known name but because I’ve simply love it’s taste. Actually, Heinz tomato ketchup is almost perfect and I’ve always had it every time I cook some finger foods at

home most especially whenever I have fish fingers because they really go on well together, it’s like finger food can never be perfect unless there is a combination of Heinz tomato ketchup. It is just something that I could always think of every time I put such things on the table whenever I needed something ...

• to use a dip, plus of course not to mention that Heinz is my favorite ketchup whenever I had some French fries. There are times in the past that I’ve also use this ones whenever I am running out of spaghetti sauce and quite amazingly this ones always turn out right although it has
        some differences to the spaghetti sauce in the supermarket. I just simply love its sweet and yet kind of sour texture mixes together in my spaghetti. One good thing too is that Heinz can be bought in tube rather than in a bottle because I’ve find it more convenient to use if it is on a tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402991330828/k2311a0214/2.14.10