The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • First of all, Dan Brown is one awesome author in my opinion
  • Unfortunately I didn’t find this book nearly as enjoyable as I had hoped it would be
  • All of the science and philosophy I liked in the first books just went of endlessly and I found myself getting really annoyed

• by squishlette

First of all, Dan Brown is one awesome author in my opinion. I loved his previous work with the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.

So I was understandable excited when this book came out.

I pre-ordered it and almost attacked the mail man when he delivered it.

Unfortunately

I didn’t find this book nearly as enjoyable as I had hoped it would be.

I found it long and rambling.

All of the science and philosophy I liked in the first books just went of endlessly and I found myself getting really annoyed.

I had to walk away from the ...

• book at times so it took me much longer to finish.

The ending wasn’t even a real shocker to me, I found myself expecting it and wanting to know what the big deal was and why it took him so long to get to the point.

And the last fifty or

so pages was like an infomercial or something! That was even more annoying than the scientific rambling! I would say to just read the book for yourself.

What was annoying to me might be really entertaining to someone else.

I read way too much and sometimes think I have an unrealistic expectation of certain authors.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171402991150828/k2311a0214/2.14.10