Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell book  » Books  »
  • And what I found interesting was that it was just people being in the right place at the right time to make their successes
  • It helps me realize that I can personally be anything as long as I know how to develop that talent
  • But for those who want to learn something, you will not be disappointed

• by Squishlette

Everyone wants to know why some people are successful and others are not. What universal energy accumulates around these successful people? That’s the basis of this book.

He goes into the specific details of certain people like Bill Gates and the

Beatles.

And what I found interesting was that it was just people being in the right place at the right time to make their successes.

It amazes me that successes are not just because people are talented, it’s because they are talented and that they have people around them that school those talents into something.

I found it inspiring.

It helps me realize that I can personally be anything as long as I know how to develop that talent.

There were just so ...

• Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell book
      many amazing and interesting theories in this book that I can’t even begin to describe.

All I can say it just read it.

Read it if you like that kind of thing, if you like to learn about what makes us

tick and about what environmental factors make us what we are.

It’s a lot of technical stuff, so it’s not for someone looking for an easy read.

But for those who want to learn something, you will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171402991100728/k2311a0214/2.14.10