Sweetfire chicken at Panda Express  » Food  »
  • The best part of this dish is that it is very juicy and always tastes fresh because chicken always retains its softness in this combination
  • Sweetfire chicken has become my obvious choice in Panda Express and I also recommend my friends and family to try out this dish

• by Just4u

Sweetfire chicken is my one of the favorite dishes at Panda Express. I have never thought that pine apple and chicken would make such a wonderful combination.

Panda Express has successfully blended the sweet tangy pine apple pieces into chicken and spices to make a juicy mouth watering dish.

As the name sweetfire

suggests, this dish is a blend of sweetness and hot spicy juice in combination and it always seems to me that sweetness has upper hand in percentage taste.

Even though in addition to chicken pine apple is the main ingredient of sweetfire chicken I always see that number of pine apple pieces I ...

• get is always less.

In fact I am unhappy with one thing that there is no consistency with what I get from this dish.

Some times it is mostly chicken with spicy sweet juice all over.

But at many times I have also got equal proportions of chicken and pine apple; this is

the time I enjoyed the sweetfire chicken the most.

The best part of this dish is that it is very juicy and always tastes fresh because chicken always retains its softness in this combination.

Sweetfire chicken has become my obvious choice in Panda Express and I also recommend my friends and family to try out this dish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402991040728/k2311a0214/2.14.10