Albertsons Half and Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews
  • Albertsons Half and Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews was picked by me because of price advantage over full pieces
  • This was very evident from the taste and look of the cashews
  • The salt taste is just needed and I was very happy with this

• by Just4u

Albertsons Half and Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews was picked by me because of price advantage over full pieces. Around half of the box was broken pieces and rest was halves of cashews.

The cashews seemed roasted and processed.

Evidently the quality grade of cashews was pretty low.

This was very evident from the taste and

look of the cashews.

But still the price of the smallest box was coming to around four dollars.

This has made me rethink on the economic aspect of Albertsons Half and Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews also.

As they claim the cashews were indeed lightly salted and perhaps it is this processing that makes the product ...

• all tasty.

The salt taste is just needed and I was very happy with this.

I use it as a snack when I watch movies or television programs and with this light salty taste it is a perfect snack.

In all this case the major disappointment about Albertsons Half and Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews is

the surprisingly high proportion of charred or burnt cashews.

I got many of them like this and no need to mention that when I unknowingly put a charred cashew on to the mouth, it tasted awful.

It just get rid of all good taste of cashews I had so far and immediately I need to wash the mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402991030728/k2311a0214/2.14.10