Beef with Broccoli from Panda Express  » Food  »
  • One other issue I have encountered with beef with broccoli is with the condition of the beef cooking
  • Since beef pieces may of some size this problem can occur so I would advise to avoid big pieces of beef

• by Just4u

Beef with Broccoli is a nice combination dish at Panda Express and I choose this most of the time when my health consciousness grows. I have learnt from the service staff that beef with broccoli has less calorie count and that is one good thing I have found about this dish.

Even though the dish

looks dry from outside, it is not really so.

The beef is not at all spicy here but very juice due to the treating sauce.

Broccoli always seems to have absorbed water and at times I find this annoying while eat.

Especially after lacing beef with broccoli for few hours in refrigerator this water becomes ...

• prominent and significantly affect the taste of the dish.

So I eat it as fast as I can after purchase.

It never works well for storing and eating left over as far as I have experienced.

The beef is much understated in this dish at Panda Express.

Many times I ask the person to add

more beef to the dish.

One other issue I have encountered with beef with broccoli is with the condition of the beef cooking.

More than one time I have faced situation where beef was under cooked.

Since beef pieces may of some size this problem can occur so I would advise to avoid big pieces of beef.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402991020728/k2311a0214/2.14.10