BJ’s Wholesale  » Shopping  »
Newark, Delaware
  • I reluctantly accepted the offer, thinking that no food place could be all that interesting
  • I found the employees to be very customer service oriented, and the entire facility to be extremely neat, clean, and well-organized
  • After carefully reviewing the prices at BJ's I quickly determined that it would be far more cost effective for me to shop there and shop in bulk than to shop at local grocery stores, even if I took into consideration the cost of obtaining the acutal BJ's membership card which allows you to shop there
  • I was highly impressed with the entire set up at this particular BJ's in Newark, and will most likely be joining within the upcoming week because I was literally just so very impressed with the entire place

• by cjaneb877
      A new BJ’s Wholesale opened in Newark, Delaware. My mother-in-law had gottten a coupon for a trial sixty day membership and invited me to go and check the place out with her.

I reluctantly accepted the offer, thinking that no food place could be all that interesting.

Boy, was I in for a shocker! Not only did BJ’s have outrageously low prices

on common foods and household products that I usually purchase at local grocery stores, it had everything from shampoos to television sets, dvd’s and cd’s, Christmas decorations, glasses, contact lenses, jewelery, furniture.

Basically, you name it, BJ’s carries it, and probably carries it at a lower price than many other stores.

I found the employees to be very customer service oriented, and the entire ...

• facility to be extremely neat, clean, and well-organized.

Their meats looked like they were comparitive in terms of quality to that of a butcher, and their bakery foods were just so incredibly tempting, I could hardly believe it.

After carefully reviewing the prices at BJ’s I quickly determined that it would be far more cost effective for me to shop there and shop in

bulk than to shop at local grocery stores, even if I took into consideration the cost of obtaining the acutal BJ’s membership card which allows you to shop there.

I was highly impressed with the entire set up at this particular BJ’s in Newark, and will most likely be joining within the upcoming week because I was literally just so very impressed with the entire place.

BJ's Wholesale

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24231099101131/k2311a1023/10.23.06