Enterprise Rent-a-Car at Woodland Hills  » Car rental  »
2.0
21118 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91399
  • This enterprise location is definitely bigger than all other locations in the surroundings and obviously they have cars there most of the time
  • Due to all these I have now switched to a different location at Mulholland drive or in Topanga and if possible tried to avoid this location
  • But I should tell that for Woodland Hills the one at Ventura blvd is convenient location

• by Just4u

This enterprise location is definitely bigger than all other locations in the surroundings and obviously they have cars there most of the time. But I am not very happy with the service.

They sounded arrogant always and most of the time people there keep changing.

One time when they did not have the car I

booked and since they had a lesser preferred car there, they were offering me that one only.

I was entitled to a free upgrade in this situation because an upper grade car was available there.

But the lady never agreed and even after coming back without taking a car, they never contacted back with another ...

• offer which they promised to do.

With service quality set apart, this enterprise location is the one with most number of cars in the location and some times they store the cars else where and get the car when needed.

Here also many times I have felt that they are limiting the selections by not

showing me all the cars they have.

This is mostly felt at busy times like long weekend.

Due to all these I have now switched to a different location at Mulholland drive or in Topanga and if possible tried to avoid this location.

But I should tell that for Woodland Hills the one at Ventura blvd is convenient location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402990950728/k2311a0214/2.14.10