Starbucks Coffee  » Restaurants  »
  • I have experimented with just about every other coffee company under the sun, and I still find that although I could do without the high prices that Starbucks charges for each coffee of coffee, I can't do without the coffee itself

• by cjaneb877
      I have still not found a cup of coffee that gives me the same caffine buzz that Starbucks does. I admit it. I am an addict. Hey, I have three children under age three.

I need something to keep me going! There is something about that espresso that Starbucks makes that gives me an energy burst that can keep me going from eight o’clock am until eight o’clock pm,

• and I absolutely love the wide array of flavors that Starbucks has to choose from! I especially love their more wintery, holiday blends such as their notorious White Christmas coffee blend. I have experimented with
        just about every other coffee company under the sun, and I still find that although I could do without the high prices that Starbucks charges for each coffee of coffee, I can’t do without the coffee itself!

Starbucks Coffee
    Titus Orcholski says :

I used to drink Starbucks coffee all the time, but I couldn`t handle the bitter aftertaste. I tried several different types of coffee before I settled on an organic coffee from Camano Island coffee. This coffee is the smoothest, most flavorful coffee I have ever had. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a high quality coffee offering a rich taste. This coffee is also inexpensive compared to other popular coffees.

Vital Expressions says :

I agree with Titus, I think the straight Starbucks coffee can have a bitter taste. I prefer their lattes, made with the expresso, if I go to starbucks I never get plain coffee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7231099091131/k2311a1023/10.23.06