Brandon Barash  » People  »
  • I like Brandon Barash because he reminds m of a younger version of Maurice Bernard
  • I think if the writers of General Hospital decide to keep him on for the long-haul, he'll be the next best actor on daytime television
  • I love the loyalty he instills in his character, and I love his overall acting skills

• by C.Channing

Before Brandon Barash took on the role of Johnny Zacchara on “General Hospital”, I had absolutely no idea who he was; from the looks of his resume, he hasn’t been on the scene long.

I first got my first glimpse of Brandon Barash when he made his first appearance on “General Hospital” as

Johnny Zacchara. He was the new bad-boy in Port Charles, and he came with a lot of baggage: His crazy father, Anthony Zacchara. Brandon’s character begins as a disturbed teen and then the history of his character and his family begins to unfold.

Before Brandon Barash got his breakthrough role as Johnny Zacchara,

• Brandon was doing various roles on different shows across the board: “Gilmore Girls” and the popular “24″. However, his fans have come to love and embrace him as his alter ego on “General Hospital”.

I like Brandon Barash because he reminds m of a younger version of Maurice Bernard. He has the same

pendulum and range of emotions just like Maurice has learned to fine-tune. I think if the writers of “General Hospital” decide to keep him on for the long-haul, he’ll be the next best actor on daytime television. I love the loyalty he instills in his character, and I love his overall acting skills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521402990800728/k2311a0214/2.14.10